Sunday, June 14, 2009

365 Cards - Days 106, 98 and 80


This is another card I made in my attempt to catch up on 365 Cards. It is for Day 80 - You're So Plaid. It doesn't look like there is plaid on here. It didn't work out the way I had hoped. I stamped the popped up fish on plaid paper. The stamp covered all the plaid. You can barely see the plaid on the edges. But, it is the card I made for the challenge so here it is. Even though it doesn't look like it has plaid, I kind of like it.

This card was made for Day 98 - It's An Anniversary. The predominant color was to be white. I threw in a splash of silver. Friends are celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversary and I wanted something simple for their card. It's really hard to see, but there is a ruffle of white tulle on the left edge.
I had to take the detail shot upside down because I couldn't wrap my pea brain around how to get a shot of the tulle otherwise. (Sometimes I am a real ditz.)

Looking at this card, it would qualify for several other challenges as well. 3 different textures, loosely could be for todays sketch... BUT, I am determined to make a card for each challenge. So I choose for this one to be Day 98.
Finally, today's challenge. Day 106 - Super Sketchy Sunday. Using this sketch:
I made this card. I love the summery feel of these papers. They are Citonella by K & Company. The bling is Basic Grey. Simple and bright.



Thanks for looking.

12 comments:

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Jana, I love all your cards especially the one for today's challenge.

Chrissie said...

Lovely cards, especially the anniversary one! I love it.
Chrissie

AUsome mom said...

HI Jana! I haven't seen you in a while. Great, great cards here! I love all of them and really can't pick a fav. This fish one is so fun!

Gloria Stengel said...

These are all very pretty, but my fave is the all white anniversary card. That's one of my favorite EFs too!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Hi Jana,
They are all lovely but my favs are the last two. The anniversary card is absolutely beautiful and the SSS card is fantastic for it's colour hehe
Hugs
Michelle

Fi said...

Lovely cards Jana. Love the anniversary card with the embossing.
Hugs
Fi

fabricbutterfly said...

Stunning cards, just wonderful, the anniversary card is beautiful and they are going to LOVE it, it is going to be the best card they get.

Karen Lee said...

Great job on the catch-up cards! Todays card just speaks "Summer" to me. I love it!

hugs, Karen Lee

Shari said...

love your colors you chose

Rosemary said...

OH!!!! Love these cards! The anniversary one is gorgeous as is the bright greens and yellows of the sketch challenge card, and the fish card!!! Love those fish!

I love them all, can't pick a favorite. Doggone it but you're talented (with exceptional taste in friends I might add - ;D)

~amy~ said...

great job on your catch up Jana...really love your sunday sketch one...the colors are delish!

kristie sessions said...

great job with all these cards. I LOVE the fish! I don't mind that you can't see the plaid and the wedding card is perfect and the sketch is wonderful! Great job this week!