Sunday, October 6, 2013

Opus Gluei - Autumn Harvest

The lovely Deena over at OPUS GLUEI has challenged us to use something from the Autumn Harvest in our creations this time. I was trying to decide what to do when I happened upon these lovely crochet framed embroidery hoops on Instagram. I thought, hmmm, I can do that. Famous last words, right? Except this time it worked!!!

 I had this Halloween embroidery that I stitched a couple of years back. It never quite felt complete. I grabbed that little beauty and started stitching with my hook and yarn. 

I think it's finished now. Don't you!

Now it's your turn to show us over at OPUS GLUEI your project using an Autumn Harvest.


deborah said...

The crochet border you added finishes it nicely. I didn't notice the ghost holding the banner until I looked at it again... love that!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's so sweet! My mother used to embroider all the time, but it's not something I ever picked up. Blessings!

Rosemary said...

I love this, should you ever tire of it, you have my address. You do really beautiful projects. I know, I have some of yours!!!